The SEND Team:
- SENCos – Miss Lilley & Mrs Masters
- Deputy SENCo – Mrs Marshall
- SEND Governor – Michelle Hamilton
Tel: 01923 263174
We are an inclusive school. We aim to remove barriers to learning and encourage children to participate fully in school life. We strive to ensure all children receive a broad and balanced curriculum relevant to their individual needs. We follow the guidance in the SEN Code of Practice.
Abbots Langley SEN Information Report and Policy:
Abbots Langley School SEND Information Report:
Find out more about the different types of provision we may offer to pupils with SEND:
Some children arrive at school with a diagnosis and some children have their needs identified whilst with us. If you have concerns about your child’s learning, or your child has SEND and is joining our school, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Abbots Langley SEND Documents:
Hertfordshire SEND Documents:
Info for Parents of SEND children
- Hertfordshire County Council’s Local Offer. Find out more about services and provision for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities in Herts.
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP). What is an EHCP? is a frequently asked question from parents. Click here to learn more.
- DSPL9 (Delivering Special Provision Locally) is a Hertfordshire–wide partnership approach where parents, school staff, local authority officers and other agencies work together, reviewing and developing the provision and support services available to their local community.
- NHS Speech and Language Therapy Service. This website has useful resources and training information.