Here you will find information on:
- School Gateway – payments for wraparound care, trips, etc
- SchoolGrid – ordering and payments for school dinners
- Parents’ Evening – link to online booking system
- School uniform – links to suppliers for online purchasing and information about school uniform expectations
- Cool Milk – link to order milk at school for your child
Click below to access all school payments
For ordering school dinners
Online booking for Parents’ Evening
Online system for school uniform purchases
The school colours are burgundy and white. We expect all children to wear school uniform. This consists of school sweatshirt, white shirt or blouse, grey trousers or skirt. In the summer school polo shirts or checked/striped summer dresses in the school colours can be worn. We are also happy for children to wear a plain, white polo shirt, without the school logo.
A PE kit of black shorts, burgundy top and a pair of trainers, must be kept at school Monday – Friday. Further details about clothing and PE kits are listed in the school brochure. Nursery children do not require PE kit.
Please click on the links above to be directed to Watford School Uniforms or Your School Uniform.
The School Uniform Policy can be found in the ‘Statutory Information‘ section of our website.
ALSA second hand uniform
ALSA sell second hand school uniform. Parents can email email@example.com or leave a message in the school office.
School logo fleeces, sweatshirts and cardigans – £3
Everything else – £1
If your child is currently under 5
- Your child is currently receiving free milk at school as part of the UK Government’s Nursery Milk Scheme.
- Simply register and make payment with Cool Milk at least 10 days before your child turns 5 in order to continue with the scheme.
If your child is aged 5
- Visit www.coolmilk.com at least 10 days before your child’s 5th birthday and select the ‘Register your child for milk here’ option on the main home page.